Through our data protection policy, Prelada’s Dental Medical Clinic , manager of the website www.dentista.com.pt, is committed to its users and ensures the respect of their rights and the defense of their privacy, guaranteeing your rights of modification or deletion in accordance with applicable law. New regulatory requirements may be incorporated, so the user is advised to periodically monitor the information contained herein.
Responsible for processing your personal data:
Responsible ID: Prelada’s Dental Clinic
Principles of security and transparency that we respect in order to safeguard your privacy:
1. Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal consent is mandatory for the processing of your data according to the need for general or specific purposes, always guaranteeing prior information;
2. Data minimization: the personal information requested is strictly necessary for the provision of our products and services;
3. Limitation of the retention period: data are only stored in our system for the period necessary for processing purposes.
4. Integrity and confidentiality: your data will be guaranteed securely and confidentially. Prelada’s Dental Medical Clinic will take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access to your data and misuse by third parties;
5. Your data will not be shared with third parties, except in compliance with current legislation, in carrying out services provided by our partners or in cases where there is express authorization from the user;
How do we get your data?
The data we process is provided by our customers to our website or promotions linked to our service, namely:
• Contact Form
• Application form
What are your rights when providing us with your data?
The following rights are guaranteed to those who provide us with their data:
• Access to personal data collected;
• Correction or deletion of your data;
• Request cancellation;
• Request the limitation and opposition to your treatment;
• Request data portability;
The user has the right to obtain access to his personal data, rectify or delete them whenever he deems necessary.
In cases of request for limitation or deletion of data, we inform you that these will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims/indemnification requests;
In cases of opposition to the processing of data by the user, Prelada’s Dental Medical Clinic will no longer process the data, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise/defence of any claims.
By exercising their right to data portability, when technically possible, the user allows their data to be transmitted between those responsible directly.
As an interested party, the user has the right to receive the personal data, provided to our website, which concern him, through a structured format, commonly used and machine readable, and to transmit them to other data controllers if met. the following requirements: treatment is based on consent; the data belongs to the person in question; and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
Furthermore, any person has the right to obtain confirmation that Prelada’s Dental Medical Clinic is processing their personal data.
Category of data we process
At www.dentista.com.pt, we process data relating to identification and transactions carried out on our platform. Data from special categories are not processed, according to article 9 of the RGPF, under any circumstances.
The information processed is basically:
• Full name, address, email address and telephone contacts;
• Transactional data related to contracted products and services, financial data and payment methods;
• Unique identifiers, namely those relating to the mobile device or the browsing cookie;
• IP address and its derived information;
• Device information