How does the emergency service work?How does the emergency service work?
When you phone, please mention that it is an emergency, particularly during normal dental clinic opening hours.
We guarantee that you’ll be seen as soon as possible, within a maximum of 4 hours.
Outside clinic opening hours, all calls are forwarded to the Emergency On-Call Dentist, who you will speak to directly.
Other reasons for a dental emergency are:
tooth fractures, denture breakages, fixed denture detachment, articulation problems (opening and closing your mouth), etc.
Each individual defines how urgent their problem is, and this service can be used by people who cannot come at any other time for work reasons.
Consultations can be arranged for regular treatment during weekdays, between 9 am and 1 pm and 2 pm and 8 pm, and on Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm, the clinic’s normal opening hours. When contacting the receptionist, please mention that it is a dental emergency and not a request for a regular appointment, so that we can ensure you are seen as soon as possible.
The first emergency hours shift lasts until 11 pm every day, for all dental emergency or urgent cases.
A strict emergency service is provided between 11 pm and 9 am. These hours are reserved for very urgent cases; appointments for anything else are arranged for 9 am the following day.
The following treatments can be performed: (among others)
- Endodontics or root canal therapy;
- Exodontics or tooth extraction;
- Aesthetic restoration of split teeth;
- Instant tooth crowns;
- One day removable dentures;
- Production of removable dentures;
- Cementing of crowns or fixed dentures;
- Cementing/bolting of crowns onto an implant;
- Production and maintenance of dental devices / Orthodontic devices;
- Fitting of dental implants and fixed teeth on the same day;